I am in a blog fog, I dont know what to write about. I get to my computer when I have a couple minutes of spare time and nothing-don't have the words to type. Much to type about but no words. But for memory purposes I want to jott a few things down about Whitt.
- He is pulling up on EVERYTHING
- He is non-stop, I am constantly following him around the house.
- He is ALWAYS dirty, I wipe his face and it has dirt on it two seconds later.
- He is been biting us. I don't know what to do about it, but I am working on it.
- He likes to be upside down like a little bat. He is such an acrobat.
- He loves being outside- Andy has set up a contraption on our golf cart and Whitt loves it!
- He is still only eating baby food along with some puffs, he just cant hack real food yet even though he acts as if he wants it, it always ends in gaging. We are still working with the Nuk.
Well I am a mother, a daughter, a sister, a wife, a closet country music fan.... kind of but shh!!! I love art and shopping, cupcakes, friends, good music, photography, purple laffy taffy and sour patch kids. I enjoy decorating, party planning and time with my family and friends. I love being creative but usually the idea stays in my head and never makes it to production, love the cold spot in the sheets, love cloudy days but am so excited when the heat of the sun hits me. And of course I love my husband more than words can express.