7.09.2008

Reunion of the Blackwood Clan

A couple weeks ago we had a family reunion for my dad's side of the family. 
It was really a time focused around my grandparents, 
Blackie and Jewel,
 to give them a reminder of how special they are to us and how much we
 appreciate them. It was a great time to hang out with family and really all come together. 
Annie (my cousin), Whit (the middle sister), me, Taylor (the baby sister)
All my cousins, minus two.... the two boys...out of all the babies only two of them where boys... go figure, all my uncles played Pro football and only two boys.... 
do you think that was a disappointment or what? 
Me, my sisters and mom in a little volleyball competition, we dominated!!!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I remember in middle school, B-team volleyball game, you dominated and served the entire game and we won!! I see you haven't lost your touch, and it actually runs in the family :) Mrs. Pennington would be proud.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates