2.05.2010

Fridays Full of Fun...

The pictures below are very deceiving of how this Friday really went, this little man is a teething machine and its been rough on him.... he is a drooling king full of attitude. I love his attitude, it makes me laugh, even though I know he is not having a good day. It's just so dern cute. So even on the hard days, the moments that break through and his smile fills the room....
it just makes it all better.
I am so grateful for this smiling, teething boy!
Have A GREAT weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are SOOOO handsome! Love that teething boy!! :)

Flores Family... said...

love those pictures!!! He is such a stud!!! Did Andy tell you that we decided Isabelle and Whitt are meant for each other with their "angel" kisses and rosey red cheecks!!!!!

Jordan Pudlo said...

That last pic looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! Oh, I remember those day! I don't envy you! I do remember frozen fries were a favorite-o-my-kids. Although you do have to fish them out before they get soggy. :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates