6.24.2010

finding my niche in the midst of madness

Summer is here, summer equals crazy schedules, traveling, visitors, and lots of fun- I like to call it madness. In moving to Houston less than a month ago I am finding it hard to find my niche in this city in the midst of the madness. I like it here, a matter a fact I love it. I know great people here and there are lots of great things to do. With all the madness it is just hard to find my spot and get in a routine. I cant wait till Andy and I can go to church consistantly and find a great sunday school class, with great people. I can't wait for my little Whitt to meet new friends as he loves to play with kids. SO... as we are in summer we are going to have fun and soak up all the madness but I love having something to look forward to- finding my niche.

Here is a picture of the man in the midst of it all



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey, you have yourself a handsome little swim buddy on your hands, geez I just can't get over that lil guy! :)

I can't wait to come and visit and see your new house, I am sure it is already decorated SO great!

You will find a niche for sure, you fit in so well and everybody loves you! :)

Cummings Fam said...

Corey- He is so stinking cute! Glad the move went well!

Rach said...

He is so handsome, Corey! What a cute little waterbug! And don't worry...you'll find your niche! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Deborah Moore said...

Such a stud!

efguess said...

what a little stud! he's just chillin' poolside. if you need any htown advice- email me. i am in the same boat here...

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Praying you get into a nice routine!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates