7.27.2007

BOYS will be BOYS

Today, Friday.... I had the joy of going with Andy and a couple of his friends (Curtis Jones and Peter Murrell) while they went to shoot Sporting Clays. Normally this would not be my cup of tea, but Andy and I got off work a little early today and I did not want to sit at home. All and All, I do have to say it was pretty fun. The boys did a good job, I think each of them have a promising Sportman Career. So Amanda and Melissa these pictures are also for you so that you can see your husbands in their "Hunting Zone".




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha ha! Corey, you're awesome! I'm so happy to see my hubby in hunting mode.

Kay Altic said...

That is fun that you went with the boys...you are a fun wife...Be sure to tell Andy we said hey...hope you have a great day...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates