3.04.2008

1st Annual Crawfish Boil....

Well this past weekend we had our First ANNUAL crawfish Boil. Yeah, that's right we are going to have it every year. And hopefully it will get larger and larger as people's families get bigger and bigger. It was a last minute get together that we had to have....cause the weather was oh so beautiful. It was a Cajun cook-out. We had 70 pounds of crawfish, homemade ettoufee , Boudin, french bread... man was it delicious. We had a little Washers competition going on. It was just a time in a half. Well I am sad to announce that I don't have pictures because guess what, my camera is broken... are expensive Camera's suppose to break, I don't think so!!!!

4 comments:

Murrell Family said...

Y'all are so fun! That's alot of crawfish!!!

Caroline said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!! Sounds yummy to me.

Janelle and Ella said...

I can't believe your camera broke! That is NOT supposed to happen to an expensive camera. Is somebody going to be able to fix it?

The Self Cottage said...

I have a cajun cheer for you from my dad's old high school. It goes like this:

"Hot boudin, cold cous cous, come on Bulldogs, push push, push!!!"

oh and you have to say it with a cajun accent to get the full effect!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates