3.03.2010

To the > of these


Buy a T-shirt :: Support an adoption

As I sit in my backyard looking at my nap-less whining
boy who is teething like a mad man, I cannot imagine
my life without that little nap-less,
whining,teething boy.
Whitt is perfect,
God has given him to
Andy and I as a gift-
HE sure has blessed us beyond words.


We have some great friends,
Zach and Christine.
They are going through the
process of Adopting a little
baby right now.They have been Blessed
to be chosen by a birth mom and
soon they will be
blessed to have that little
baby in their arms to hold.
They will one day also be blessed
with the joys of the whining, teething
and nap-less days.
God is continuing to bless them.
My friend Amanda wrote a post to honor
the journey that God is taking
them on. Please go and read what she has
written about our sweet friends.
Amanda has a gift of writing and
I couldn't (really could never attempt)
to put in better words what she
has written(I am telling you she has mad skills).
Please Go to Zach and Christine's blog
and
lets
BLESS THEM!

Here are the details:
-The cost is $25 (includes shipping)
-We will take t-shirt orders for the next two weeks and then place the whole order at once. This will help us be as efficient with the funds as possible.
-The t-shirts say "To the least of these." They are heather gray with turquoise and clear ink.
-Available in adult sizes S-XXL
-Look on the right side bar to purchase a t-shirt and/or simply make a donation.
- Click on button above to go to T-shirt site


Andy, Josh and ZACH
Jennifer, Christine and Myself

{::LOVE::}


0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates