7.22.2009

Living.Little.man.style.

So the little man passed his car seat test
After the Second try...
So.... 
We got to TAKE HIM HOME!!!!!!!!!
And do things like give him a bath
And carry him around free of wires.....
He gets to sleep next to us (and wake us up every 3 hours :( Joy Bliss)
We are so so excited to be home with our little man. He has been an absolute JOY!
We took him to his first pediatrician appointment and he is growing like a weed, he now weighs 5 lbs 5 oz. He has been such a great baby and we are so grateful for was God has been doing for us. God is good!!!! 
Whittaker is 6 weeks old tomorrow, I cant believe he is almost 2 months old, it is just mind boggling to me how old he actually is. I sometimes think that he is just a couple days old since he has only actually been home for a few days. 
Well I am going to get back to the Little Man. 


9 comments:

Caroline said...

crying......this is wonderful and I am just lovin the mommy and son picture. I'm gonna need to see more of those! you are a darling mom!

Vicki said...

God is good, all the time! How cute is he :) I hope you are feeling better, you look great.
xoxo,

Deborah said...

Wow Corey, you look great!!! And 5 pounds 5 ounces?!?!?! That is amazing! What a giant of a boy he is becoming! So proud of sweet little Whittaker! And of you and Andy! I'm so happy you guys are finally home, and getting to just be a family. Love you guys...

Anonymous said...

I am SO in love with him, can we come visit soon!?

Murrell Family said...

I didn't know he came home...I am so, so excited for you guys! He is so precious and I love that you get to do all of the mommy things for him now.

Janelle and Ella said...

He is home? Corey that is amazing!! Oh, I am SO HAPPY for you guys!!! What great news! You look so good. I love that picture of you and him. I am so happy for y'all. I can not say it enough. I am rejoicing with you.

Kelly said...

Yeah! So happy for you!!! You both are so beautiful Corey.

Smith Family said...

Praise the Lord! Keep growing and getting strong sweet lil' man. We love you guys.

Andrea & Lance said...

YAY for getting little Whittaker home!! He is looking like a little man! You look so great Corey!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates