5.15.2011

Wetherell Sneak peek- Don't remember the day

So.... the wedding is over, my little sister in now officially Mr. Blake Ryan Cervenka. The wedding was awesome and my sister could have not been more stunning. SO... Wetherell Sneak Peek, sorry I left yall hanging- the wedding just got crazy and then blogger was down so I decided it wasn't meant to be. But I am back to show you the ends and outs of my little studs room. It is were he lays his head and now can officially crawl out of his crib. He started this weekend of all weekends (my poor babysitters) and there is no stopping him people. He is getting so big. So we are going to try the big boy twin bed now...
Ok. On to the pictures......


Well we are heading Home to Houston and we have to hit the road.... See yall tomorrow.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates