6.25.2009

An update on the Little man!

I am about to go up to the hospital but I wanted to give you a little update on Whitt.
 He is doing really well, he has had a little bout with reflux but they put his feedings on a machine which allows the food to go in over 30 minutes instead of letting the food go in the tube just through gravity which takes about 5 minutes. He has done really well since they put him on the machine. His feedings have been increased to 24 calories.... can you imagine if we 
only ate 24 calories a meal, like 4 grapes!!!! They have decreased the temp. on his incubator because he is becoming a little better about regulating his body temperature, which is great. 
He has finally started gaining weight instead of loosing.... 
 He has gained 5 packets of BBQ sauce from Chick-fil-a, approximately 5 oz.!!!!!
Well that is about all for now... I am off to be with the little man!!!!!!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Precious! I am so proud of him!!

Amy said...

oh my gosh...this is the sweetest picture, corey!!! he is precious!!!

Becca said...

He is so handsome! He has so much pretty hair! I'm so glad to hear that little Whitt is doing so well.

Unknown said...

way to go for the 5 bbq packets. I remember starting to notice all sorts of strange measurements when we were so used to hearing grams of weight and ounces. :) way to go whitt! he's such a champ.

Jordan Pudlo said...

Go WHITT GO! GO WHITT GO!!!! So glad he is doing so well!!!! What a little champ!

Hannah Lee said...

Hey You Guys! Nick told me yall had a blog so I have been on a mad search trying to find it and I DID! YAY! 1st Whitt is a beautiful beautiful baby and I know yall are so in love. 2nd Jackson and I pray for your growing family every night! 3rd - I will be keeping up with yall through this blog so keep it up to date ;) Corey, jk, I know that is so hard to do with a little one! Your family is beautiful and I am so happy for you guys! Lots of love! -- http://lovingleelife.blogspot.com/

Andrea & Lance said...

Yay little Whit! Keeping fighting little guy!

We love you guys and think of you everyday!

Kelly said...

When you get a second I would love your address, thinking about you all.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates